We’re sorry, the Silentnight Limitless competition is now closed. All winners will be contacted shortly.
- The promoter is [COMFY QUILTS LIMITED] (company no. ) whose registered office is at [6th Floor Cardinal House, 20 St Mary's Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2LG] (“the Promoter”).
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The competition prize is for the winning entrant(s) to receive an Odeon Limitless card. (“Prize”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter make it necessary to do so. There are 10 Prizes available.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over (the Promoter may request proof of age), excluding employees of the Promoter (or any of its holding companies or subsidiaries), their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or prize draw of the competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The competition will run from 00:01 on 1st August 2018 and the closing date for entry will be 23:55 on 24th September 2018 (UK date and time) (“Closing Date”) and all entries must be received by the promoter by the Closing Date. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
- An entrant can win a Prize by:
- following the link at [http://www.silentnightcompetition.co.uk] and completing the Promoter’s online entry form for the competition before the Closing Date; and
- complying with all the necessary qualification requirements detailed in rules 3 and 4 above.
- The winner will be selected at random [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on [26th September 2018] by the Promoter following the Closing Date.
- The winner will be notified by email within  days of the Closing Date using the email address provided in the online entry form. If the winner cannot be contacted to notify them within  days of being selected, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select another winner using the process set out above.
- If the winner is unable to identify themselves within [14 days] of being notified that they are a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner using the process set out above.
- The Prize will be sent by the Promoter and will be sent by post to the winner at the address provided in the online entry form within  days after the draw.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 16. By submitting their entry the entrant declares that all information contained is true and accurate. Any false information will result in disqualification.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]] within  of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These rules shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- In the consent request, I have included a reference to consent to receiving marketing messages from E-Bedding Limited as well as Comfy Quilts. Please note that, ideally, you would have separate consent requests for each company as, pursuant to the GDPR, consent should be (amongst other things) “specific”. If you are comfortable to seek these consents separately, let me know and I will prepare separate requests for each company.
- I have included the second sentence in square brackets as it is not a legal necessity to include this but seeks to make it clear that the marketing messages which e-bedding may send will not be substantially different in content to the Comfy Quilts business.
- I have provided that you will retain data collected as part of the competition for six years. Are you comfortable with this?
- As the data is being collected by Comfy Quilts and then used by E-Bedding for marketing purposes, there will be a transfer of personal data between the group entities. Where there is data sharing taking place, it is good practice to have in place a data sharing agreement setting out each party’s responsibilities in respect of the personal data. This agreement does not need to be particularly lengthy or complex but should capture the arrangement between the parties clearly. If you would like us to assist with preparing this agreement, please let me know.